jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Keep the customer satisfied



Gee, but it’s great to be back home Home is where I want to be I’ve been on the road so long, my friend And if you came along I know you couldn’t disagree It’s the same old story,yeah Everywhere I go I get slandered, libeled I hear words I never heard in the Bible And I’m one step ahead of the shoe shine Two steps away from the county line Just trying to keep my customers satisfied Satisfied Deputy Sheriff said to me “Tell me what you come here for, boy You better get your bags and flee You’re in trouble, boy And now you’re heading into more” It’s the same old story Everywhere I go I get slandered, libeled I hear words I never heard in the Bible And I’m one step ahead of the shoeshine Two steps away from the county line Just trying to keep my customers satisfied Satisfied And it’s the same old story Everywhere I go I get slandered, libeled I hear words I never heard in the Bible And I’m so tired I’m oh, so tired But I’m trying to keep my customers satisfied Satisfied
 

No hay comentarios: